The team behind Akyra
GradDipMgmt, FAICD, CAHRI, JP (Qual)
Human Resource & Employee Relations Strategist
Margaret’s expertise comes from working with small-to-medium and corporate enterprises across a myriad of industry and service sectors in the private and not-for-profit areas.
Key strengths include fluency in the language of business underpinned by on-the-ground experience together with a broad knowledge and understanding of the legislative environment and contemporary practices for human resource management and business sustainability.
Previous roles held by Margaret include managing director, CEO and consultant with responsibilities covering human resource management, business development, stakeholder relations, community-business partnerships and strategic and business planning.
Margaret is an alumni of the Australian Graduate School of Management; fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors; and member of the Australian Human Resources Institute.
Certifications include Saville Wave Psychometric Assessment, Australian Council for Educational Research and Gallup's CliftonStrength Finder.
For more information on Margaret Goody, you can visit her LinkedIn here.
Bachelor of Mass Communication
Communications and Marketing
As a recent Mass Communication graduate, Rachel brings her love for new media and connecting with people to Akyra. Previously, Rachel has worked for the Federal Government, international online retailer ASOS and Inspire Group Investments. With skills in social media management, community engagement, content creation, project management and marketing strategy development, Rachel can provide a comprehensive marketing approach.
Examples of client work include:
- Successfully manage, monitor and update various social media accounts
- Develop creative strategies for increasing engagement and followings across social media platforms
- Generate and successfully release a diverse range of traditional and digital marketing materials
- Successfully communicate and collaborate with fellow employees and external companies, to create unique marketing content
- Manage and coordinate marketing and promotional activities to support the expansion of the organisation’s customer base
- Formulate, schedule and implement events with community groups
- Develop and maintain relationships with local media agencies and journalists.
- Bachelor of Mass Communications (QUT)
- START QUT Program
- Certificate III in Financial Services
- Queensland Certificate of Education
Masters in Human Resource Management
Stephanie has over a decade of experience working within HR, both in the UK and in Australia. With a Masters in Human Resource Management, Stephanie has a broad knowledge of HR matters which have been utilised in her previous roles.
Stephanie is a committed and driven individual with meticulous attention to detail and a passion for supporting clients and colleagues.
Previous roles held by Stephanie in the private sector include HR Administrator, HR Administration Team Leader and HR Consultant. Stephanie has worked for multi-national organisations as well as small businesses.
Examples of client work include
- develop and implement HR policies and procedures
- development and roll out of training initiatives
- heading up a team of HR Administrators
- facilitation of graduate program
- end to end recruitment
- coordinate a variety of benefits for employees such as private health insurance; and
- advising on issues throughout an employee’s life cycle.