Akyra’s contribution to society is to operate a commercially successful business in a responsible way with our clients’ interest being the heart of what we do. Respecting the client / consultant confidentiality is a key plank of the way we do business which is why we provide outlines of our work... not the client names.
- HR Business Partner: provide tailored strategies to underpin the company’s growth requirements; ensure compliance with legislation; and best practice to attract and retain employees appropriate for the business culture.
• On-going email and telephone help desk support;
• Review of HR system, identification of gaps and implementation of relevant strategies;
• Identify appropriate modern award, develop and implement individual flexibility agreements;
• Develop and implement strategy to move casualised workforce to permanent part-time to meet compliance issues.
• Senior HR Advisor: provide clear expectations for project requirements in relation to personnel.
• Develop and implement a recruitment and retention strategy including:
- contingent worker performance reporting initiative;
- performance and reward strategy;
- alignment of HR practices with EVP - eg: recruitment, on boarding, de boarding process;
- six-monthly remuneration benchmarking for all roles to ensure market parity;
- HR metrics to determine variances, turnover, absenteeism, tracking of actual versus budgeted manning chart, diversity, generations in the workplace etc;
• Suite of position descriptions appropriate for the project.
• Project Director: develop attraction and retention strategies for community services sector (eg: qualitative research, facilitate focus group discussions, facilitate regional working groups, develop a brand to promote jobs and careers to raise the profile of the sector and support human resource management) under a 2-year pilot program in south-east, regional and rural areas of Queensland.
• Employee value proposition (EVP) for Community Services Sector;
• Employer branding strategy to enhance candidate attraction and mitigate employee retention issues;
• Education matrix covering secondary schooling through to vocational and/or university studies to meet the requirements of the sector;
• Strategies to improve relationships with the media and increase community awareness of job opportunities in the sector.