HR Policies & Procedures
You’ve realised you need to either implement or update your human resource policies and proceduressystem to manage your ‘HR stuff’… so you’ll probably do some online research and find a softwaresystem claiming it will revolutionise the way you manage your ‘HR stuff’.
It arrives, you install it and ‘hey presto’... it's ready to roll right?
No! You still need to put your organisation’s workplace policies and procedures content into it.
This is where HR BizBitz comes in... it provides personalised HR policies, procedures and forms in easy-to-use and distribute MS Word format for your business.
What is HR BizBitz and can it help me?
HR BizBitz is the essential HR package for small and medium-sized Australian businesses.
By providing a personalised HR manual and workplace policies and procedures that you can start using right now, with unlimited help desk support for the first 30 days, it helps to protect busy business owners like you by ensuring your employees know what to do, how to do it and when to do it. HR BizBitz provides the human resource tools you need to:
- Improve performance across the board
- Effectively manage the disciplinary process
- Cut down on social media impact in the workplace
- Effectively set expectations for your staff
- Establish great policies and procedures that work
- Defend your business against employee-related claims.
The potential costs of not having the right human resource policies and proceduresin place is so high that it just isn’t worth it. However, if you’re willing to go without sound HR policies and procedures and risk making a mistake, you could be liable for...
- An infringement notice of $510 per breach for an individual and $2,550 per breach for an organisation**
- Unlawful discrimination is $10,200 per breach for an individual; $51,000 per breach for an organisation **
- Sham contracts is $51,000 per breach for an organisation**
- Back pay and administrative nightmares
Innocent decisions can result in unplanned and major costs… and ultimately could cost you your business!
The toll that a penalty, like those above, would take on a small or medium-sized business could spell financial ruin, not to mention destroy your business reputation and make it difficult to find talented employees in the future. If you’re not willing to risk your financial health and business reputation by going without fully compliant and up-to-date workplace policies and procedures, HR BizBitz by Akyra is for you.
** source Fair Work Australia March 2015
Need further information about HR BizBitz and the human resource management policies and procedures you can personalise to help you ensure your business organisation is fully compliant and up-to-date? Organise your free consultation with Akyra by completing the form below.