An employer brand relates to your business as a place to work… a good employer brand captures in one statement everything your employees experience and receive while working for your… and means they will describe your business as a great place to work.
So… who is the target audience for an employer brand:
• Potential employees – to persuade more and better applicants to apply and accept offers
• Current employees – to reduce turnover, increase employee motivation, a sense of belonging and align behaviour to the organisation’s needs
Consistency of messages about your business across both groups is vital as your business has to deliver what it promises. An unrealistic or untrue image of your business as a place to work will result in inconsistent messages.
Ask yourself these questions:
• Have you identified and then communicated your employee value proposition?
• Is it relevant and authentic?
• Is your business differentiated in the employment market place?
• Do you employ the right people for the right job at the right time for the right reasons?
Do you want to reduce staff turnover and/or sick leave, enhance productivity, ensure customer satisfaction and improve your profit margin, then contact Akyra for an obligation free conversation!